- We are responsible for the processing of your personal data for which we decide the purposes and the means of processing. With “Personal Data” we mean information, which is directly, or indirectly referable to a natural living person, e.g. name, email-address and IP addresses. We may collect the information set out below, which may include your Personal Data.
2. PROCESSED DATA
- We collect and use the following Personal Data from you when you create your Renthia account:
- Please note that we are unable to provide the Services unless you provide the above stated Personal Data.
- When you use the Service, certain information will be collected automatically by us, including;
- information about your use of the Services; and
- technical data, which may include the URL you are accessing the Website from, your IP address, network and computer performance, browser type, language and identifying information and operating system.
3. WHY WE PROCESS INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
- We process your Personal Data for various purposes. Mainly we collect and process your Personal Data in order to [provide, manage, develop and customize the Service and its functionalities, to manage the customer relationship with you, administer payments as well as to meet safety and other statutory requirements.]
- [We may use Your Personal Data also for market and customer analysis, market research, statistics, business monitoring and business and method development.]
- We further process your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, so Renthia is able to send you information about Renthia, e.g. new services provided by Renthia or other information about Renthia to your e-mail.
- If you do not want us to process your Personal Data for the purpose of us sending you information about Renthia or other direct marketing, you can give written notice to us via [
4. THIRD PARTIES PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
- We may transfer your Personal Data to other legal entities than Renthia, any of the companies in Renthia’s group of companies or Renthia’s Data Processors (as defined below) (“Third Parties”). We transfer your Personal Data to Third Parties for the following purposes:
- Providing You with customer support and improved features of our Website and the Service, e.g. via online chat-systems for service requests.
Third Parties’ analysis of your Personal Data and, direct marketing communication to You of products and services.
5. DATA PROCESSORS
- With regard to the account information, Renthia is the data controller and, as such, always responsible for that processing of your Personal Data is lawful.
- Renthia can use a subcontractor in order to, on Renthia’s behalf, perform the tasks in accordance with the above, e.g. IT suppliers, server suppliers, suppliers of digital data, analysing tools (“Data Processors”). Such Data Processor will have the same obligations regarding the processing of Personal Data as Renthia has towards you.
- Renthia may share and disclose your Personal Data to our Data Processors that process Personal Data on behalf of Renthia, for the above stated purposes.
- Due to that Data Processors can be geographically located both within and outside the EU/EEA your Personal Data may be transferred to or stored in a country outside the EU/EEA. As a result, you might get less legal rights in relation to your Personal Data. Your user name may be disclosed to other users of the Service. By creating a user account to the Service, you agree that user’s Personal Data is transferred and stored outside the EU / EEA.
- Personal Data may also be disclosed if it is necessary in order to comply with applicable legal requirements or requirements from authorities, to preserve our legal interests or to detect, prevent, or pay attention to fraud and other security or technical issues.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Some of the Data Processors or Third Parties to which we transfer your Personal Data send and/or store data outside the EU/EEA. As a consequence, your Personal Data may be transferred to, or stored in, a country outside the EU/EEA. However, it is always Renthia, as the data collector, that is responsible for your Personal Data.]
- We strive to, at our best efforts, achieve and uphold an adequate level of integrity for your Personal Data as required by law. At our best efforts, we employ the EU model contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to third countries, i.e. countries outside the EU/EEA. For more information about these clauses, please visit
7. DELETION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- As described herein, the primary reason for why we process your Personal Data is to supply you with a great Service. Should you choose to delete your User Account to the Service, we will delete your Personal Data after 6 months.
- You terminate your agreement with Renthia by deleting your Renthia account.
9. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- You should always be able to feel safe when you provide your personal information to RENTHIA. We have therefore taken the security measures required to protect Personal Data against unauthorized access, modification and deletion.
- Renthia is responsible for ensuring that your Personal Data is treated in accordance with applicable legislation. Once per calendar year, you are entitled to, by a signed application, obtain a transcript of the Personal Data we hold about you free of charge. We will at your request or by own initiative correct information found to be incorrect or misleading.
- These Terms were written in English. To the extent any translated version of these Terms conflicts with the English version, the English version shall prevail.
- Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about how your Personal Data is processed or if you would like to request a transcript. You will find our contact details in section 1.